|Full Day||Short Course|
All prices include VAT
Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. All course fees are payable in advance of the course.
2. All invoices should be paid within one month of the date on the invoice.
3. Cancellations will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances and will be subject to a £20
4. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 28 days of the date of the course. If a participant withdraws, for whatever
reason, less than 28 days before the commencement of the course, the fee will remain payable in full if the participant’s organisation is unable to nominate another participant.
5. Courses may be cancelled for whatever reason and, in particular, if there are insufficient bookings to make
a course viable. Bookings will either be transferred to the next available date or a full refund paid.
Provided that there are sufficient participants to make the course viable, participants will receive a
confirmation letter at least 7 days before the course starts. This will include joining instructions.
If you are booking within one month of the course date, please telephone the training administrator first
to check availability.
Full day courses run from 10am until 4pm, unless otherwise stated. Half Day courses run from 10am to 1pm and short courses run from 10am to 2pm. Tea & coffee are available before and during the courses. Please note that lunches are not provided. All courses are non-residential.