Business Debt Advice
Are you self employed? A sole trader? Do you own a small business?
Have you got debts as a result of your business, whether trading or not?
If you have business debts or are supporting a client who does then GLOMAS can help.
We can support clients in the following ways:
- Help create a business budget sheet
- Address priority and non-priority debts
- Negotiate repayments
- Advise on court procedures
- Review Tax liability
- Ensure clients are claiming all the income to which they are entitled
- Support clients with insolvency procedures (where appropriate)
- Provide tailored advice and make referrals to third parties (where appropriate)
We are able to see clients who have been referred to us. For advice or information on referring clients please contact Agata Lampitt on 01452 527202 extension 238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org