GLOMAS (Gloucestershire Money Advice Service) is a specialist unit of Gloucester and District Citizens Advice Bureau, providing both a Business Debt Advice service and Training on Money Advice, Welfare Benefits and Financial Education. GLOMAS merged with Gloucester and District CAB in 2012 and prior to that was an independent charity providing debt advice and training.
Money Advice and Welfare Benefits Courses
We provide a range of courses covering Money Advice and Welfare Benefits issues. Whether you are a specialist adviser looking for an update or refresher course or you are new to welfare rights and money advice, our training courses will help you to give the best available advice to your clients and maximise their income.
Training takes place in our venue in Gloucester or we can arrange to provide training at external venues where there is demand.
GLOMAS provides a range of courses addressing financial inclusion and financial capability. Training is delivered to frontline workers, client groups with specific financial needs, and one to one either as part of the Gloucester CAB debt advice service, or in the community.
If you have problem debt relating to your business, GLOMAS is able to help. We support those who are self- employed, sole traders or those with a small business manage their debts.
- Help address both priority and non-priority debts
- Help create a business budget sheet
- Negotiate repayment plans with suppliers or creditors
- Review your tax situation
- Check that you are claiming all the income to which you are entitled
- Provide support with court procedures
- Provide tailored advice and make referrals to third parties (when appropriate)
For more information about business debt advice click here